As a member of our global engineering department, you will be responsible for creating a wide array of new and innovative products, while working in collaboration with customers, partners and colleagues from our other global offices including Edinburgh, Sydney, Cincinnati, Chennai, Mumbai, Verona, Dublin, Istanbul and Mexico City.
- Dealing with multiple tasks and projects
- Solving problems quickly and accurately
- Showing creativity and interest in coming up with new ideas that improve our service and move our solutions forward
- Interacting with a team of experienced and motivated people, offering guidance and recommendations for technical decision making, collaborating with our test team to validate and verify the quality of the solutions, preparing status reports and updating your managers
- Showing continuing commitment to a quality approach to software development by keeping track of the latest technology and design concepts
Skills and experience required
- Must be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related engineering degrees
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of Python, C++, .NET and/or C# beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally, visiting various KAL offices and customer sites
- Fluency in English is essential, as English is our working language. Other languages are highly desirable
- Must currently have the legal right to live and work in Romania
Apply for Graduate Software Engineer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.