***Are you looking to relocate for an exciting opportunity in Bucharest, Romania? MindGeek division, SuperHippo Studios is a game developer and publisher. We internationalize and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms. http://superhippo.com/
We are looking for senior level developers with at least 5 years of experience to join our team; responsibilities include:
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Maintenance and support for existing feature;
- Both strong back-end functionality and GUI with high levels of usability;
- Analyze requests and translate them in tasks for junior/intermediate programmers;
- Create development threads, create innovative software;
- Evaluate systems performance and take action(create new systems, change current systems), review and repair old code;
- Making presentation for new features/ define specification for new development;
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities;
- Coach junior members of the team;
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (design, implementation, integration, and interaction with quality assurance) in the case of a new project.
- Good English language skills (written and spoken), strong communication skills;
- Excellent programming skills, 3+ years PHP development experience;
- Working in a multi-server environment;
- JS, AS3 or an understanding of a strong type programing language;
- You can show us a portfolio of successfully developed high-volume web apps;
- You have knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites;
- You have experience in dealing with large scale web site that receive millions of visits per day;
- Strong understanding of PHP, MySQL, OOP, MVC, GIT, API;
- Knowledge of Memcached and other caching methods;
- Experience with Linux Servers;
- Knowledge of Apache or Nginx web servers;
- Event-driven programming experience is a plus.
Great to have experience with:
- PHP Frameworks: Zend, Laravel, Yi;
- Web frameworks;
- Scalable, highly available systems.
Desirable personal skills:
- Good attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Enthusiasms for learning and using new technologies;
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team!
We’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room with Xbox and more
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Come join us!
Apply for Software Developer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.